APPLICATIONS OF Tissue Flotation Bath
- Double walled Tissue floatation water bath is used for
precise control of different samples at constant temperature most ideal
for Histological, chemical, clinical and bacteriological laboratories
used to stretch and dry cut tissues.
- It is ideal for tissue culture, enzyme reactions fermentation tissue
section processing etc. for preparing distortion less and wrinkle free
- Its exact temperature regulation ensures evenly stretched cuttings
that are clearly visible in the anodized bath.
- The cuttings are carefully dried on the warmed rim of the bath.
- Offers highest level of performance, flexibility and control for most
- Exact temperature constancy of ±2°C.
SALIENT FEATURES & CONSTRUCTION OF Tissue
- Inner tank (Single piece) made of black anodized aluminum.
- Housing made of powder coated aluminum.
- Front panel consist of temperature regulator knob, mains switch and
- Inside black and outer surface finished in powder paint, with wide
enough rim for drying the wet slides.
- Thermal loss is prevented by filling mineral wool (Insulation) in
space between the outer body & inner tank.
- Heating elements are positioned in the floor and side walls & a
natural mixing of the medium arises, providing better temperature
distribution in the bath.
- Temperature is controlled by imported capillary type thermostat, from
ambient to 70°C with an accuracy of +2°C.
- The low 110mm depth of the bath allows comfortable and safe working.
- Supplied with Dust Guard Lid made of black anodized aluminum.